Before Care and After Care
Phone number: 201-444-7442
Spaces in the program are not guaranteed. There are limited spaces available. A "survey link" will be sent to all families in August for the upcoming school year. The Survey link is now closed. Please contact the Directors if you are interested in the Programs. The Program Directors will email you one week later to confirm whether the program can accommodate your family. You are charged via FACTS for the days you commit to.
BEFORE CARE DIRECTOR: Mrs. Allene Kiess
Email: [email protected]
AFTER CARE CO-DIRECTOR: Mrs. Anne Marie Leonard
- Please have children bring their own snack/drink. No peanut products for any children.
- The children may bring in their own electronic devices, such as game boy or ipads, headphones. HOWEVER, the same rules apply in Before Care and After Care regarding acceptable websites and online games. These items MAY NOT be brought out during school hours and will be taken away should that happen. Academy of Our Lady is not responsible for any broken electronics-please make sure your child is responsible and/or equipment is protected with cases or covers.
- Homework will be done in aftercare.
- Movies will be played after homework is done.
- There will be some outdoor time.
23/24 Before Care Fees per child
7:00- 8:00 AM $8.00
23/24 After Care Fees per child
Pickup by 4:00 PM $10.00
Pickup between 4:00-6:00 $ 20.00
Note for PreK: only full time PreK students are eligible for After Care. There is no After Care available for half day students.
Additional After Care Fees for Lateness:
Parents picking up late (either at the 4 pm or 6 pm dismissal time) will be charged a $5.00 lateness fee per child for every 15 minutes you are late. Please be courteous and inform the staff if you are running late. Families with consistent lateness will be asked to leave the aftercare program.