All families (PreK - 8th Grade) are asked to read the Parent Student Handbook and return the Acknowledgment & Receipt of Handbook Form. In addition, NJ resident students should return the Textbook Loan Form.
Please see Nurse tab for all medical forms.
Please see other important forms below.
Reminder re: Play Areas
Students are not permitted to play in the following areas after school:
* Church steps
* Grassy area around Church steps and Community Hall
* Bell Tower ramp
* Alley next to Community Hall
* Around the side of the building by 7th and 8th grade wing
* Woods behind field
* Behind the Rectory
* In the wooded/leafy areas around to the blacktop next to Primary Dismissal Doors
* In the wooded area behind the basketball hoops by Primary Dismissal Doors
* Around the front/back of the building
With parent supervision, students are welcome to play on the blacktop, within the barricades and to the left of the building. They are also permitted to play on the playground, field and basketball hoops once cars are clear from dismissal.