Registration for 2020-2021 is underway.
We welcome you to our school.
Please print and read the documents below. Call the school office at 201-445-0622 with any questions.
BE SURE TO SELECT "PAYMENT PLAN"
ONLY SELECT "APPLICATION FOR GRANT & AID" IF YOU ARE A K-8 FAMILY SEEKING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE.
NOTE: PRE-K NOT ELIGIBLE.
For All Families enrolled for the 2020-2021 school year:
*Friday, February 28 – FACTS will send you a reminder about the upcoming payment of non-refundable fees.
Please contact the school office immediately if you received this communication in error.
*Monday, March 9 – FACTS will automatically charge your account all applicable non-refundable fees.
*Wednesday, July 15 - Each family will start the 10 month payment plan.
Questions about your FACTS account? Please call 866-441-4637.
Students must be the grade-appropriate age on or before October 1st. A copy of each child's birth certificate is required. Please provide copy of child's baptismal certificate (if applicable).
The forms for the 2020/2021 school year are below:
1) Tuition and Fee Chart
2) Automatic Re-enrollment Timeline
3) Tuition Contract and Publicity Consent Form - ALL families must return to school office by Feb. 28th.
4) Application and Emergency Contacts - ALL PreK families plus ALL NEW Kindergarten - Gr. 8 families must return to school office by Feb. 10th.
5) Bus Transportation for Non-Glen Rock residents - ALL Kindergarten - Gr. 8 students must return to school office by Feb. 28th
Note: your local BOE decides eligibility for bussing or aid-in-lieu
6) Record Release Form - for new students Gr. 1-8