Academy of Our Lady has a dual enrollment process for accepted students.
Currently all grades have a waitlist.
I. FACTS MANAGEMENT TUITION COMPANY
Click here for the FACTS link that is specific to Academy of Our Lady.
If you need customer service please call FACTS toll-free at 866-441-4637.
If you are a family that has used FACTS at your former school, please be sure to use your same user name and password. You will be able to view/edit your demographics. Please enter the child's name and grade he/she will enter in Sept. 2020. You will also have to fill in the financial payment information.
If you are a family new to the FACTS online payment system, you will create a user name and password, and then fill in your demographics, child's name and grade he/she will enter in Sept. 2020. You will also have to fill in the financial payment information.
Reminder: If you wish to transfer to AoOL from a school within the Archdiocese of Newark, all outstanding tuition and fee balances for the current 2019/2020 year must be paid in full to your prior school.
All families must select "Set Up a Payment Plan."
It is a 10 month payment plan starting July 15, 2020.
FINANCIAL AID NOTE:
Kindergarten - Grade 8 students may apply for the AoOL Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) via FACTS.
PreK students are not eligible.
If you wish to apply, choose Grant & Aid. FACTS will charge an immediate $35 fee and ask you to supply tax documentation. The deadline for this application is May 31, 2020.
For further information on financial aid click here:
II. FORMS FOR 2020/2021
1) Tuition and Fee Chart - for your information
2) Tuition Contract and Publicity Consent Form - ALL families must submit
3) Application and Emergency Contacts - ALL PreK families plus ALL NEW Kindergarten - Gr. 8 families must submit
4) Bus Transportation for Non-Glen Rock residents - ALL Kindergarten - Gr. 8 students must submit to Academy of Our Lady ASAP. AoOL forwards to each resident's town. Your local BOE decides eligibility for bussing or aid-in-lieu
5) Record Release Form - ALL new students in Gr. 1-8 must submit. AoOL forwards to your prior school.
Students must be the grade-appropriate age on or before October 1, 2020. A copy of each child's birth certificate is required. Please provide copy of child's baptismal certificate (if applicable).
This link is to the Nurse's page on our website. Health records/ immunization verification is required.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about enrollment.
Please give one month's written notice if the status of your child's registration is changing.